Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Fortieth posting - ten

Hi there.

So I thought I'd share with you a couple of my Top 10 lists. You'll find that sometimes more and sometimes fewer than 10 entries inhabit my Top 10 lists, but that's just how it is. Also, some entries may come and go at whim (my whim), so the Top 10 lists could be entirely different a year from now. Here goes.

Top 10 Movies

12 Angry Men (1957)
Best in Show
Blazing Saddles
Caddyshack
James Bond (all)
Lord of the Rings (all)
Monty Python's Meaning of Life
Moulin Rouge
Ocean's Eleven
Office Space
Princess Bride
Pulp Fiction
Rear Window
Reservoir Dogs

Top 10 Cuisines

Tex-Mex
Mexican (there is a difference)
Indian
Italian (Mom's lasagna, in particular)
Ethiopian
Greek
Lebanese (there really isn't a difference)

Top 10 names people should start considering for their children

Newton
Franz
Fritz
Oscar

Top 10 tasks I would give my Life Intern right now if I had a Life Intern

Pick up and install my blinds
Squeeze fresh lime into beer right as I'm walking in the door
Figure out 5, 7 and 10 mile running routes that leave from my building
Do my laundry and figure out how to add fabric softener at exactly the right time (how old am I, and I still can't do this?)
Wash and wax my car
Figure out how I can hang paintings in my place on a wall that seems to be rock solid cement
Reinstall the vent above the stove so the food being prepared by the family that lives below me doesn't waft into my condo and make me gag (
Who knew that this would be the easiest list of the 4 to write...)

That's it for now. May add more later. NATHAN

No comments: