Thursday, February 24, 2005

First posting

Welcome!

This is it...my first posting. I figured I should probably join the rest of you on the hi tech parkway (parkways are better than highways -- no trucks).

I haven't yet figured out what my Blog's going to be about. I suppose it will just evolve, right?

My interests are pretty broad. I like to bike (road), and I ride with Connecticut's Sound Cyclists. I also like to eat -- who doesn't? -- and I enjoy thinking about food. If I can call myself an amateur foodie, then that's what I am. Consequently, I work for a big food company, so I do get to blend the work and non-work interests sometimes. I also find it hard to keep still -- and have never been called a couch potato.

Those are some nuggets about me. More later... NATHAN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! First comment *ever*! So you've entered the world of blogging... entering the ranks of the techno-elite. ;) Congrats!